Cockroach infestation is the most common problem of the households of Rajasthan. Due to the adverse weather conditions, it is an ongoing concern throughout the state. However, there is a reason for this concern as they can cause not only phobia and pest fear but also have health risks as well. This is because cockroaches are the vector for many harmful microbes such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites as well.
It is highly essential to control the cockroaches before they spread all around and increases the risk of dreadful diseases. Professional Pest Control Services in Rajasthan is probably the best choice, in this case, to get rid of cockroaches. But before that, it is essential to know about a few things which lead to cockroach infestations.
Causes of cockroach infestation
Cockroaches lookout for warmth and shelter to breed and home is one of such favourable locations for sure. Besides, the food supplies that cockroaches require to breed beside water or moisture are also available in houses which are why the hen is the best hot spot for cockroaches. But, there are a few reasons which cause cockroach infestation in your house, some of them includes
1) An unclean environment such as unclean dishes, wash sinks with dirt and stagnant water and tables with food debris are the topmost reason for cockroach infestation.
2) Lack of sanitation around the premises and undisposed garbage.
3) Uncovered foods and water spills around the kitchen
4) Moistures that are not wiped up
5) Unknown cracks, gaps, and crevices around the house
6) Lack of proper awareness to detect the infestation
Where the cockroaches are mostly found?
Cockroaches eat almost anything and everything that is found in the house and mainly kitchen. Starting from the sweet stuff, protein, and meat to the decaying matter and meat-related stuff they feed on everything left behind on the kitchen surfaces. Greasy food and insects are also the best food for the cockroaches while they are looking for breeds in warm places.
Such food sources are largely available either in the kitchen or the exposed space with moisture locked in it. Here is a fun fact; cockroaches can live up to a month without food which is why cleaning the table surfaces won’t help you for a long time. However, if you can prevent moisture or water spills around your premises then there are chances of losing cockroaches from your premises. This is because cockroaches can live only for a week without water.
How to identify the areas which have more chances of cockroach infestations?
Most commonly the dining area, storeroom, living room, and kitchen are the favorable hideouts of cockroaches. Here is a list of common locations where there is a high risk of being cockroach hideouts.
1) Refrigerator storage space and backspace, washing machines, ovens, and kettles.
2) Near bathrooms and probably below water sinks
3) Dustbins and garbage space
4) Behind drawers of the kitchen or kitchen cabinets
5) Under carpets and rugs
6) Near mops and washing pails
Signs of cockroach infestations
1) Cockroach feces or poop that is black and cylindrical can be3 found around your living space which points towards the presence of cockroach
2) A strong and unpleasant odor that spreads throughout the space
3) Presence of Ootheca (eggs of cockroaches)
4) Dead bodies of cockroaches lying or running cockroaches
5) You can sport the critical signs of infestations in the daytime.
Detecting the poop or feces is not at all easy for the common household as it requires experience and knowledge about them. This is why professional services for cockroach control in Udaipur or Jodhpur is known to be the best preference. The experienced personnel with years of experience in detecting and controlling cockroaches can be highly useful for your requirements.
Being the professional services for cockroach control in Jodhpur Pest Control Services can provide the best services ensuring permanent or long term relief from cockroaches around your premises.
We have the best team with the advanced insecticides and equipment to implement the effective control techniques for cockroach infestation. We are operating all across Rajasthan being the professional services for cockroach control in Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and all over Rajasthan as well.